Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Re: BC Entrepreneur Fair

Hi Guys,

Please find the upcoming entrepreneurship fair at BC.

Thanks,


Li Hong
MBA Class of 2008
Babson College
Cell:508-333-3616
Skype: cefs99
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lihong

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 11:56 AM, Alexander Lindahl <alexjlindahl@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Li,

I wanted to let you know that I will be holding an entrepreneur fair at Boston College on March 29th.
I am basically mimicking the one that we both went to at Harvard because I thought it was such a
good idea. If you are interested, I would be happy to see you showcase your startup. I have attached
a document giving you the details. If you know anyone else who may be interested, or someone who
can send it out to a list serve at Babson, then that would be amazing as well. Thanks.

Let me know either way. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Alex

--
Alex Lindahl
Co-Founder, Textworks, LLC
President, Students in Free Enterprise
Boston College, Class of 2008
Telephone: (203) 449-4207
Email: AlexJLindahl@gmail.com



-- 

No comments: