Saturday, February 09, 2008

Twittering on Facebook

I am always more of a Twitter fan than a Facebook fan. I don't know but never really get into the Facebook-mode. Quite surprised to learn one of my best buddy in China, K from Canada, told me that he is a crazy Facebook fan. Hmmm.. Is it because I didn't have my undergraduate in the States so didn't have a big network here.

The good news today is that I just have a sparkle about finding application to sync my status on facebook and twitter automatically. I found it! the twitter facebook application. I installed it and it works like a charm.

Then surprising I found out that Twitter is way less popular in East coast, at least in Babson. None of my classmate is using this twitter application though so many have facebook profile. Interesting...

But the twitter blog talking about this facebook app was at May 2007. I am so late...

Technorati Tags     ,

No comments: