Saturday, September 22, 2007

Blog - Dream and life

From one of my most favorite online newspaper, the Chinese version of Financial Times, I found a recent series of interview of people, ranging from entrepreneurs  in mainland Chinese. one common thing among those people is they are all from villages. Here is one of the interview who is a successfl entrepreneur now. The thing impressed me the most is this entrepreneur's last comment: “我觉着,先有思路,后有出路,没有‘梦想’,如何‘成真’?” In English it says "I think, people should have an idea first then can figure out a way to do it. If you don't have a dream, how can you implement it?" It's so right, if you don't have a dream, how can implement it? So many people just take everything for granted without bothering to change it. It's their choice but it's never my life. That's a major reason I don't believe in any religion because that's a very easy way to find an excuse for people to accept things in their life. "God arrangs it!" I appreciate the fact many people who believes in religion are nice people but I am also confident that being a nice people doesn't need necessarily to believe in any religion.

For fun, the wife of one of the richest couple in China belives in a rare religion:Baha'i . But after I check the religion in Wikipedia, it sounds like an amazing one. The philosophy is much simplier and much more meaningful.

Technorati Tags     ,,,,

No comments: