Friday, August 10, 2007

Give me the choice

After installed the Chinese version(www.baofeng.com) of Media Player Classic (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Player_Classic ), Not(?) surprisingly, I found a few more software had been installed without any notification before or during the installation process.

However, I am not very angry at this time because it had given me options to remove those additional software. Option. It's so important. It's like the fact supermarket offers 30-day refund policy without any condition.

Give me the choice. SO I would like to give your product or service a try as well. When you give people the right to walk away, people may just find the excuse to walk closer to you. Reminds me the scenes in the great great Matrix. "Free you mind, Neo. then you will be the one".


Give people an option.

No comments: